• April 19-20 45th Annual Kyi-Yo Powwow 32 Campus Drive, Adams Center, University of Montana, Missoula, MT 59802 406-230-0413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit utm.edu/kyiyo
• April 19-21 42nd Annual First Nations at the University of Washington Spring Powwow HEC Edmundson Pavilion 3970 Montlake Blvd NE Seattle, WA 98105 208-818-6652 or email email@example.com or visit students.washington.edu/fnuw/powwow/.
• April 19-21 27th Annual Arizona State University Powwow at ASU Band Practice Field on 6th St and Rural Road in Tembee, AZ 85280 480-965-5224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit powwow.asu.edu.
• April 19-20 Rock Creek Powwow at Rock Creek Longhouse Rock Creek, WA 98051. Contact Jeremy 509-823-3564 or visit yakamanation-nsn.gov/events.php.
• April 20-21 20th Annual Seven Arrows Contest Powwow at Boise State University Boise, ID. It will be in the Jordan Ballroom (208) 426-5959 Ro Parker.
• April 25-27 Gathering of Nations Powwow and Miss Indian World Pageant. At the UNM Arena “The Pit” Albequerque, NM. Visit gatheringofnations.com or 505-836-2810.
• April 26-27 MSU Northern Sweetgrass Society Powwow at Montana State University Northern Gym, Havre MT 59501 406-945-3637 or email email@example.com or visit msun.edu/stuorgs/sgs/powwow.aspx.
• April 26-28 Minot State University Spring Honor and Powwow Celebration Minot State University Dome 500 University Ave. West Minot, ND 58707 701-858-3365 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.minotstateu.edu/.
• May 10-11 45th Annual U of O Mother’s Day Contest Powwow at University of Oregon in Eugene, Or at Mac Court. MC is Fred Hill Sr., AD is Carlos Calica and Host drum Red Hoop. Grand Entries Fri 7 p.m., Sat 12 & 7 p.m. with feast at 5:30 at UO (MNLH) longhouse. Jingle all ages special.
June 22-23 Shoshone Rose Casino Powwow located 4 miles N. of Lander, WY 307-335-7529 or visit shoshonerosecasino.com.
8-11 Shoshone-Bannock Festival & Powwow (every 2nd week of August)
To list your powwow information please email a flyer or your information now. We want to know.